Saturday, October 17, 2009

Early Book development


Well I'm not done with the layout for this blog, but rather than waiting to have the time to have everything done and set up, I should at least make time to blog. I am going to try to have an entry everyday or few days. So I guess the Blog set up gets done when it gets done. In addition to my paintings, art workshops, I am working on a graphic novel. I am not ready to show any completed pages but I thought I would attach a few sketches. I will blog later about the title, content, characters and so on, for now I will let the sketches stand alone. Since this is my "sketchbook blog," I will try to make many of these unfinished sketch entries as often as possible. Already with this brief sample one can see there are different art/inking styles at work. That is something is am trying to incorporate into the overall feel and style of the book. I will try and blog more about what the book is actually about later.


No comments:

Post a Comment