Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is a combination of clips from mine and fellow grad William Powhida thesis work. This was a joint project in which I still have fond feelings about. Although this is quite old and we have both moved on to other work, I felt compelled to include this short video on the blog. I was talking about animation with someone and they suggested I post it. I still love the crude nature of the charcoal and "garage production" aesthetic it exemplifies. Often, as many artists feel, I don't even want to be reminded of work done in the past. It is almost embarrassing, like how you used to be in High school. In this particular case I thought there were some great ideas explored, and would love to make another animation some day. Perhaps a motion comic?

No comments:

Post a Comment