Friday, November 12, 2010

A Night at the Movies: A free Lunch Studios gallery event



Just a couple of pics from the Thursday night opening gallery event. It has been a whirlwind week for me; having a black belt test, gallery opening, and trying to get over a nasty cold. You probably recognize this piece from the earlier posted blog, where I show the preliminary work. On your right is some classic renderings of some classic monsters by artist Keith Murphy, and on the left you can just see a small bit of Matt Ryan's JAWS piece - I still wish he would have added the shark bite! I would like to thank Free Lunch Studios who hosted the event and provided such a wonderful opportunity to showcase local work. I hope you enjoy my rendition of the classic Frankenstein, and hope to hear more feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment