Monday, April 11, 2011

Classroom doodles























Well as you may or may not know I have been attending a program in order to obtain my teaching license. This program conducts class twice a week , and like many artists taking notes during a lecture, I find myself sketching rather than note-taking. These "doodles" began to compile and grow into a body of work. Although I do not consider these works final works of art, they do reflect many ideas I have for future pieces and incorporate familiar icons within my own artistic lexicon. I have not posted anything for a while because I have been consumed with student teaching and creating lesson art lesson plans for my own students. These doodles are the closest thing to a finished product as of late. So as always I appreciate any feedback and I hope you enjoy my classroom doodles.

2 comments:

  1. Wow these drawings are very haunting and eerie. They're very beautiful and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sorry for the delay in response- I have not checked my blog in a while.

    ReplyDelete