Tuesday, October 9, 2012

 Well as some of you may know me and my writer partner Ryan Morrow have been working on a comic, well actually a few comics. Ryan had attemted to pedal for publishing a rough draft of one of these comics at C2E2 in Chicago this past spring, needless to say we need to get a final product together. I have posted some pics from that draft in an earlier blog post. I have been careful not discuss characters, titles and names, nor have I shown any scenes depicting characters because much of this project is still in the hush hush right now.
These latest pics are the first few pages of our main comic that we hope to have ready for
January 2012. Hopefully before then I will share character shots, panels, and disclose the title of this project, till then enjoy these small insights I am sharing. As always I appreciate any feedback.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment